Welcome to Unknowstays.
2. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. Our Site collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, and is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked to, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). The information may be provided through the following sources: directly by you; by your internet service provider; ad networks; analytics providers; and operating systems and platforms
3. Types of Data Collected Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Transaction information
- Location Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Data to contact you with our services or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
We use data about you for the purpose(s) for which it was collected or provided to us (as stated at the point of collection) or as otherwise obvious from the context of the collection. We may use or disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information.
- To reach our customers; provide and maintain our Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so; provide the Site and Services to you and other users of the Site and Services.
- To create, manage and control your account information, and to verify access rights to the Site and Services.
- Administer and manage this Site, communicate with you about this Site, process your request for information, or otherwise complete a transaction or service you request or authorize.
- Customize or personalize your user experience and the content we deliver to you, including providing you with content that is more relevant to you.
- Carry out our internal business purposes, such as corporate transactions, audits, and data analysis; conduct research and analytics about your use of this Site and interaction with us; develop new products; improve this Site and our existing products and services; identify usage trends; assess the performance of our advertisements; optimize our advertising campaigns, and determine the effectiveness of our communications.
- Comply with applicable law and/or respond to requests and communications from law enforcement authorities or other government officials.
- To assess service levels, monitor traffic patterns, and gauge the popularity of different features and service options of the Site and/or Services.
- To protect against fraud or error, and to respond to claims of any violation of our rights or those of any third parties.
- To respond to your requests for customer service.
- To protect the rights, property, or personal safety of you, us, our users, and the public.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information.
5. Information Collection
We may collect personal data and additional usage information about you from a variety of sources, including, for example,
Directly from you. We may collect personal data directly from you when you voluntarily provide it to us. For example, when you communicate with us over the telephone or through the Website by way of email, online chat, or online account registration to obtain access to Offerings, purchase an Offering, ask questions, or attempt to resolve any issues related to the Website or Offerings, submit a job application, or submit feedback and comments,
Through the Operation of the Website, The systems we use to provide the Website may automatically log and record additional usage information about your use of the Website. For example, our systems may record the information you enter on the Website, the areas of the Website you visit, your activities on the Website, your IP address, or information about the computer or software you are using to access the Website.
other website usage information. The Website may also monitor and collect additional usage information about how you access, use, and interact with the Website automatically through “cookies,” “flash cookies,” “web beacons,” and other automated tracking technology.
A “cookie” is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer or mobile device that you are using. Cookies allow us to collect information such as browser type, time spent on the website, pages visited, and language preferences. We and our service providers use the information for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, display information more effectively, and personalize your experience while using the website.
6. Booking A Reservation
The booking of properties, as well as the guest ratings and reviews, are visible to all users of the Services. If you make a reservation through the Services, Unknowstays may share the following information about you with the applicable property owner: your first and last name, email address, and phone number, (ii) the names of any third-party service members with whom you are connected or associated on such service.
7. Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through any device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access Service with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
8. Using our websites
9. Location Data
We may use and store information about your location if you permit us to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide our Service, to [rovide, improve and customize our Service.
10. Cookies Policy
- Detect if you have chosen to view the Website via mobile device or desktop machine.
- Gather statistics about how you use the Website, which web pages you visit as well as what other sites you visit before visiting the Website and after the Website.
- By continuing to use this Website we will infer that you accept our cookies policy and give Unknowstays permission to continue serving your browser cookies for the above purposes. We reserve the right to edit, remove or add new cookies or similar technologies at any time and without notification. If you do not want to accept these terms simply discontinue using this Website.
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser settings to disallow all or some cookies as well as view the cookies that are currently saved on your computer. To change your cookie settings, we strongly recommend that you refer to your Internet browser’s manual or manufacturer for instructions on how to use this feature.
- Please be aware that if you choose to delete, disable or block some or all of the cookies used by this Website, then we cannot guarantee that all of the Website features will continue to function correctly.
11. Tracking Cookies Data
As described above, we use several service providers to help us manage, carry out and improve our advertising. These parties set cookies in our direction to help us collect information and provide you with advertisements that we believe would be relevant to you. In some cases, these parties may also assist us by providing certain statistical and analytics information to our marketing practices. We also may share information collected through cookies (and other tracking technologies) with third parties to use for their analytics and marketing purposes. The scope of information shared may include information collected through cookies, such as your IP address/device ID, and information about the search that you performed on our website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
12. Managing cookies and opting out
You can change your cookie preferences in our Cookie preferences tool, which is also available from the Privacy and Cookies Center. You can choose to visit our websites without cookies, but in some cases, certain services, features, and functionality may not be available. To visit without cookies, you can configure your browser to reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is set.
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
13. Other Data
While using our Service, we may also collect the following information: sex, age, date of birth, place of birth, citizenship, registration at the place of residence and actual address, and telephone number (work, mobile).
14. Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes including:
- To reach our customers.
- To provide and maintain our Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service.
- To monitor the usage of our Service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email instructions, etc.
- In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
15. Detention of Data
We will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods. The company maintains the specific records and retention policies and procedures so that the personal data is deleted after a reasonable time by complying with the retention criteria, which are listed below:
- Your data will be retained as long as we have an ongoing business relationship with you.
- The data will be kept as long as you are an active member of ours or as long as it is needed to provide services to you.
- The data is retained for as long as it is needed to comply with global legal and contractual obligations.
16. Transfer of Data
17. Disclosure of Data
We may not disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
- Business Transaction.
If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition, or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
18. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR.
Our security is one of the Unknowstays top priorities. We have several security measures in place to ensure the safety of your data, including the following:
- Firewalls: These network security systems help block unauthorized access.
- SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Encryption: This encryption protects your information from being intercepted by creating a secure connection with your browser when you log in, enter information, and every interaction you make on our site.
- Encrypted Information: We encrypt your medical information before storing it in the Mongo database. No one can see your data in the database.
In addition, we regularly perform “pen tests”, which are designed to find vulnerabilities that an attacker could exploit. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
19. Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data, we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at [email protected].
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, that we may not be able to provide Service without some necessary data.
- What personal information we have about you. If you make this request, we will return to you:The categories of personal information we have collected about you.The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.The business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information.The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.A list of categories of personal information that we have sold, along with the category of any other company we sold it to. If we have not sold your personal information, we will inform you of that fact.A list of categories of personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, along with the category of any other company we shared it with.
- To delete your personal information. If you make this request, we will delete the personal information we hold about you as of the date of your request from our records and direct any service providers to do the same. In some cases, deletion may be accomplished through de-identification of the information. If you choose to delete your personal information, you may not be able to use certain functions that require your personal information to operate.
- To stop selling your personal information. We don’t sell or rent your personal information to any third parties for any purpose. We do not sell your personal information for monetary consideration. However, under some circumstances, a transfer of personal information to a third party, or within our family of companies, without monetary consideration may be considered a “sale”. You are the only owner of your Personal Data and can request disclosure or deletion at any time.
20. Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
22. CI/CD tools
We may use third-party Service Providers to automate the development process of our Service.
23. Behavioral Remarketing
24. Links to Other Sites
25. Children’s Privacy
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 13 (“Child” or “Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13.
Neither the Site nor the Services are intended for children under 13 years of age, and no one under age 18 may provide any personal information to, on, or through the Site or Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information to, on or through the Site or Services, make any purchases through the Site or Services, use any of the interactive or public comment features, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at the email address provided at the end of this document.
27. Contact Us
Email: [email protected]